Make your most important day the most beautiful one with professional bridal makeup services from a great wedding makeup artist. Our Beyond Studio bridal team does wedding hair designs, makeup, and even photography.
We offer stand alone pricing and package deals that make using our service very affordable. Don’t leave your appearance to chance. Look like the angel you’ve always wanted to look like on your wedding day.
Look back on all of your wedding day photographs and smile! Beyond Studio can make your most special day absolutely perfect!
An updo is more commonly associated with more elaborate styles intended for special occasions such as a prom, wedding, or any special event. We always recommend a try out before your wedding day.
We have the perfect plan for your wedding and can travel to you.
Additional things to keep in mind:
*Would you like your artist to stay with you for touch ups and to change your makeup & hair for the reception?
*Travel fees are determined by the get ready location.
*Canceling reservations within one week has a cancellation fee
*For anyone in the bridal party with naturally curly/textured hair that does not want to use natural curl, please arrive with hair relaxed/ blown out.
Make your most important day your most beautiful one with professional bridal makeup for weddings or any special event. Our specialists in hair and makeup for events, weddings, homecomings, Quinceanera, and Bodas in Stafford, Alexandria, Woodbridge.
•Party of 5- 10% off for each person on the entire service
•Party of 7- 15% off for each person on the entire service
•Party of 10- 20% off for each person on the entire service
We recommend these services one week before your wedding. Maintaining healthy and hydrated skin is essential for making your service last. Drink lots of water to hydrate from the inside out, and use a great daily moisturizer to lock in moisture. Exfoliating up to two days prior to a wax also assists in hair removal.
Whether it’s a handful of your best girlfriends or seven fashion-obsessed teenagers, let us host an event no one will expect, and everyone will talk about. You can start your night with us, or make it the main event. We’ll provide the drinks and the essential beauty service you will need to rock the night. One thing is for sure, your next birthday party, sweet sixteen, bridal shower or girl’s night out will be the ‘best looking’ and most unique affair you’ve ever hosted. We can travel to your location if you have more than 10 members in your party and additional travel fees apply. For more information, please schedule a consultation over the phone: (571)535-1640
Additional fees and notes to keep in mind
* Would you like your artist to stay with you for touch ups and to change your makeup & hair for the reception? The cost is $100 an hour.
* We charge $100 per artist AM fee for all schedules that start before 7 a.m.
* There is an additional $50 tear down and set up fee when asking the artist to switch locations (additional travel fees may apply)
* Travel fees are determined how far away your location is from the salon
* Bride is responsible for parking & toll road reimbursement. Artists valet park at hotels for safety purposes and ease of loading and unloading.
* Canceling reservations will result in a 20% fee of the entire wedding day total. (based on latest confirmed counts)
* The artist you trial with will be the same artist you receive on your wedding day.
* Pricing does not include gratuity.
* Hair and makeup trials are to be booked for same day. Trials are intended to preview the wedding day look.
* If you or anyone in your bridal party has naturally curly/textured hair, and does not want to use natural curl, please arrive with hair relaxed/ blown out.